23 February 2010

The Krëhbiël Agency Featured in the Curated Art Bistro Design Gallery in February 2010!!!



My design work under The Krëhbiël Agency's name was featured in Monster's ArtBistro Design Gallery curated under Brandon Jameson in February 2010!!!

Here are the candidates for this month alongside my name and thoughtful words by our curator:

Here is the direct permalink to my featured portfolios:

My profile and portfolio will be featured on ArtBistro's home page on March 2nd, 2010 for one week.
Check out: ArtBistro

My work will also be included on ArtBistro's Virtual Artist Opening on March 4th, 2010 at 8pm EST.
I will post the online address very soon!

Thank you to everyone for all of your support and advisement over the past few years!
Back to illustration for the time being!

-Ms. Krëhbiël

No comments: